Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Style: The perfect holiday look!

(Don't mind my ugly bra)
 During the holidays is the best time to step out of your comfort zone and slay at any party you have going on! Step out in that sequin dress. Slay that off- the -shoulder dress you have been dying to try out! You'll be the only thing the office is talking about!
 This year marks the first ever holiday party I'm going to! This is one the options of dresses I want to wear. I feel like it's the perfect sexy, yet clean looking dress ever! I really want to wear this dress with my crushed velvet creepers, but I haven't decided yet. Of course, my glitter boots have to be an option because they're my favorite shoes ever. (don't tell my Dr. Martens)
  I won't be stepping nowhere without stockings or a jacket so don't worry! 
 (Similia dress: Asos)

I can wear my glam peacoat or I can wear my moto jacket and be my usual crazy self! I plan on wearing black glittery makeup and a cute clutch that has a little skull on it. I'm not 100% sold on this look. I might change my mind! 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

 
blank'/>