Saturday, November 5, 2016

Style: Welcome back!

I can't believe it's been so long since my last outfit post! I lost my mojo. I lost my style and pretty much lost myself! I feel like it mostly has to do with my hair. When it's long I don't feel myself. Once I cut my hair it's a wrap, I feel like a bad ass queen.
  In the spring and summer, I'm a ray of sunlight that wears colors and lives in skirts. Once fall rolls around I'm in my true form. A broody, black wearing, glitter queen! If you need to know anything about me, it's that I love glitter and sequin. My whole outfit can be black, but you will find glitter on me somewhere. When I saw the that Eloquii had a pair of glitter Chelsea boots I about died! They were pricey, but since they were wide and the heels were low I bought them without thinking about it. They're easy to style and add a dazzle to any outfit!

(Honestly where is my modeling contract)




0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

 
blank'/>