Monday, November 28, 2016

Style: Pink Leather Jacket



I love my pink leather jacket, it adds the perfect touch to any outfit! I paired it with another Deandri dress that I love, and spiked slip on sneakers.
 This Roselle dress actually fits me small. It cuts into my arm fat a little. I still kept it because I wear a leather jacket 99% of the time, and it wouldn't really bother me. I would Recommend sizing up in this dress if bat wings is a concern!

  This jacket is perfect to break up an outfit. Since I usually wear all black, this is a great way to add a little color without going all crazy! They're usually super hard to find in plus size and thank the Forever21 gods that they had one! I Swear Forever21 has everything a trendsetter needs.
  My slip on's are from Hot Topic. They're super old and broke after I made this blog post! They were awesome and a legendary pair in my wardrobe.
 (Dress: Deandri)
(Jacket: Forever21)
(Shoes: Similiar)
(Necklace: Similiar )
.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

 
blank'/>