Saturday, November 19, 2016

Style: All black everything.



  I recently I got this dress from Deandri. It's the softest, most comfortable dress ever! It's made out of cotton and it's the perfect basic in any closet! Pair it with your favorite accessories and shoes! Of course, I could've paired my dress with cute shoes, but I love my beat up, Dr. Martens. They're comfortable and go with all my outfits! 
  Pair this dress with without stockings, booties, and a statement necklace!
It has the perfect Wednesday Adams vibe that we all love!
I liked this dress because it doesn't have the white collar. Do you wash it with whites? Do you wash it with darks? The guessing game is over!

(Dress: Deandri)
(Shoes: Dr. Marten)
(Moto Jacket: Forever 21)
(Similiar bag: Forever 21




0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

 
blank'/>