Monday, October 10, 2016

Interior design: Wall Decals

My style is very tacky chic. I love clean lines and fashionable choices, but I love to add glitter to everything! That's where my tacky side kicks in! I saw a pack of decals at my local Family Dollar, and I loved the Kate Spade vibes it gave me! (and it only cost me $3!!) I found a similar pack on Amazon.com

The pack includes three sizes of circles that can be repositioned. 






I stuck them to the walls and moved them around to my liking. Once I had them in the correct spot I pressed firmly and admired my hard work!


I have to admit, it gives off a childish look, but I really like it! It's fun, super reflective, and it looks painted. It's not going to be everybody's cup of tea, but it's a great way to add a little fun to your room!

~Joachris


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

 
blank'/>