Friday, July 8, 2016

Style: Shorts for summer, how original


Ahh it's summer! Time to pull out the shorts and the birkenstocks!

I love this look! I took inspiration from the blogger Nicolette Mason I feel like this a look that she would wear! A simple white t-shirt, cute shorts and a duster jacket.  I styled this look with rose gold Birkenstock and rose tinted jewelry to compliment the shoes and the bag. I went neutral with the grey duster that way it was still cohesive with the look.

You can switch the the Birkenstocks with nude heels or even a cute pair of glittery sneakers.  Wear this look to brunch, shopping or casual Fridays at work. Even if shorts are not your thing, roll up a pair of jeans to make them ankle length and you'll still look cute!

Xoxo - Joachris



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

 
blank'/>