Friday, July 15, 2016

MakeUp: L'oreal Voluminous

  


I received a couple makeup pieces to review from  influenster.com I love trying new things and makeup is no exception! In fact it's my favorite thing to try. The box of goodies was filled with an eyeliner, two eyeshadows, a lash primer , a mascara and a brow kit. Six products just for me! I felt loved and spoiled.

 I tried all the products, and I loved the brow kit the most of them. It came with mini tweezers and a mini brush for easy traveling. I do my makeup on the train so that was super helpful. I loved how the pomade was light enough to fill in my brows but heavy enough to lay down my brows and keep them in place all day. The duo has a gel and powder.

My next favorite item had to be the eyeshadow in the shade Pain Au Choclat. In the pan it looks like a shimmery lavender, but when applied it turns into a beautiful duo chrome gold/white/lavender. I love putting this in my inner corner with simple long lashes and eyeliner in the water line. I didn't enjoy the second shadow. Mine came broken and formula was very unflattering against my skin tone. 


The eyeliner was such a success that I plan on trying out the other colors in the line. It stayed in place all day and didn't smear all over my under eyes like eyeliner usually does. I put this in my waterline and that's where it stayed all day! 
The color is so rich and creamy that it went on smooth. After a day in the heat and working, the liner was still dark as if I had just re-applied. I'm a huge fan and everyone should try it!




The mascara was the show stopper. I used the primer first to add fibers and extend my lashes, I let it dry and then I did a couple layers of the mascara. At first your lashes will look amazing and full. Throughout  the day they droop a little. Not a deal breaker, but since I wear glasses I kept thinking that my glasses were dirty. It was just my droopy lashes!

Overall the box was amazing. All the products were good and usable. I recommend these products to anyone that wants to try them. You won't be disappointed!  

Xoxo - Joachris 

(I did receive these products for free, for reviewing purposes. All opinions were my own and I am not getting paid for this post) 


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

 
blank'/>