Tuesday, April 5, 2016

The New Leather Jacket

Bomber jackets might just be the next leather jacket. I love the way it can be thrown over a tank top dress and some vans for a casual hipster look or the way I styled it below, with jeans and a graphic tee.
    I've been really feeling the look of the bomber jacket. I feel like it adds edge like a leather jacket would. It also gives off a Kristen Stewart vibe that I absolutely love.
   Every magazine is feeding into the trend. From Seventeen to Teen Vogue     they all have an opinion on the trend. I like the article on Seventeen, they show you great ways to style the jacket. I'm sure there are  dozens of ways to style this piece, the outfits are endless!

If you want to show me your outfits just tag me on instagram
@joas_stylings I would love to see how you style this piece.






JoasStylings.blogspot.com


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

 
blank'/>