Thursday, December 10, 2015

Blouses Are a Girls Best Friend

I love wearing patterned shirts over simple trousers. It's something about it looking all grown up and sophisticated. The leather look pant adds such a great contrast to the soft blouse. I styled this oversized blouse so that you can tuck it in or leave it out.
  Since it's already the colder months, I suggest a  short boot. If you style this with a taller boot, a riding boot to be specific, you might look shortened or risk looking frumpy. No one wants that, trust me. I added silver jewelry to compliment the colors of the blouse. Same with the boots, maybe add a different colored bag. I think I over did the grey! I've been loving that over sized peacoat that has been floating around everyone lately, H&M had one but it's currently sold out. Swap the leather jacket for the over sized peacoat and you'll look expensive and fabulous!




JoasStylings.blogspot.com


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

 
blank'/>