Friday, October 9, 2015

Pilgrim Chic

I've been really digging These old fashion tie shirts. It has such a pilgrim vibe, that I should've just added a felt wide brim hat. I know this shirt was really in last fall, but it seems to finally hit the plus size racks.
(since we're always last to enjoy the trends) This particular blouse is in a dusty pink color. I've seen them in black, white and even in a mustard color!
     Of course I included my staple leather jacket, swap it out for a blazer or a cardigan and you have an outfit ready for any occasion.  I went a little crazy with the shoes because I figured a simple outfit would look better with some crazy studded shoes. A rich dark brown lip stick or a brick burgundy lip would flatter this color scheme amazingly. It'll bring out the colors better.




Untitled #245


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

 
blank'/>