Thursday, June 18, 2015

Snake skin Beauty

      Snake skin is such a great pattern to wear with anything. I personally like the grey and white colored snake skin. The colors are neutral enough that if you want to style it with a color, you absolutely can. I used gold accessories to compliment the gold studs on the shoes. I know grey is a cool color and gold is warm but I think it works.
          I have to admit, I have these shoes and they're amazing. They're super comfortable,(with only a 2 1/2 inch heel) super cute and I love them.  I was planing on wearing these with white jeans, maybe a colored top and a blazer.
     These remind me of the Valentino "RockStud" the pair that I have are from BCBG. They're a good deal for the style.


Untitled #234


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

 
blank'/>