Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Savvy Shopper

This dress. This dress that will take me from one fancy event to another (at least in my head it will) I found this gem at Walmart! No one ever believes me when I tell them that I buy clothes from Walmart. I see nothing wrong with that! You can sometimes find dresses that fit and look great. I loved this dress so much I actually bought one in white. I love them both. The material is a bit thick so maybe wearing it now in the summer isn't all that good of an idea.
   I even feel like it has a modcloth look to it.
   I wear dresses/skirts 90% of the time, and this dress has become one of my top favorites. I paired it with my gold and black kitty flats. Maybe with a cute wedge  now in the summer and booties in the fall it will look amazing! 
As per usual I wore a statement necklace, I photographed my self with and without the necklace just to see how it would look.

I couldn't find the exact Walmart dress but I did find a close second
Shop dress: Here







0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

 
blank'/>