Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Growing baby blog


A lot has been happening lately. A little fast if you ask me. First my internship with
CollegeFashionista.com which goes hand in hand with me actually enjoying New York and doing things around the city on the weekends. Going to these events and having to interview people at them. 
Then finding out that my little blog, small and precious hit 1,000 views! I know its not a big thing. But I sometimes forget that people are actually reading. Granted most the views are from my family. I'll take it. At least I know someone is listening to me.  



Then last weekend I attended the Shop&Swap event. I met amazing people. Talked with people that I thought I would never have a chance to speak with. This was absolutely the best way to start my summer. I met Margie from www.margieplus.com She was such a doll! I loved her amazing dance moves and the way she truly enjoyed herself. Such a positive ray of sunshine. Yup that's exactly what I'll call her. A ray of sunshine. 




Now lets all take a deep breath. I met Nicolette Mason!!! My hero herself was there in all her beautiful glory.  I didn't know what to do with myself. I didn't know whether I wanted sit and stare at her (which I kinda did) or sit in her lap and tell her what an inspiration she is to me. I didn't want to scare her away so I just stared at her from afar pinching myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I got to interview her for my internship and it was the greatest feeling in the world. I also hugged her as soon as I saw her, but don't worry I asked before I latched on to her. 




Now for the grand finally! I was featured on the website thechroniclesofafatshionista.com or actually we were featured. My baby blog and I. So much to learn and see still and this is still the beginning. Head on over there to read the interview I did. 


Keep up with on my social media! I'd love to hear from everyone once in a while. I have a tumblr page so if anybody is shy or what not just annon me. It's okay! tweet me even. I don't mind! 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

 
blank'/>