Sunday, May 11, 2014

New to the Crop tops Trend

I brought my first crop top. I was scared of what I would look like. I didn't want to draw attention to myself by walking around with just a little tummy out. Honestly I don't know what I was worried about! I've come such a long away with my body positivity journey that I refused to go 10 steps backwards instead of one step ahead. Of course I'm still getting used to it and I personally don't like the crop top with any of my shorts, but with a skirt I felt pretty and dare I say even a little naughty! I started out with a simple black one but I'm eyeing some of my old t-shirts to cut up and make into crop tops.



                                                     (Buy crop top here: Crop top )
                                                     (Buy shoes here: Shoes )



Follow me on my social media to see whats going on with me during the week! 

Twitter: Follow me!
Instagram: @joachrismarie
(Got a new tumblr!) Tumblr:http://floralsinthespring.tumblr.com/

1 comments :

Thanks for reading!

 
blank'/>