Sunday, May 25, 2014

Florals in the spring.

I'm pretty sure by now everyone knows I love florals. Any shape and color I love it. I recently brought this skirt at forever 21 and  I love it! I styled it with a black crop and gold sandals. I cant wait to style it with leggings and a chunky knit burgundy sweater next Fall. Summer hasn't even started in New York and I'm already thinking about Fall. Moral of the story is, this skirt is so easy to style in all season. Its such a great buy. And at such a steal only $12.80 at forever 21.
      If crop tops aren't your thing swap it for a lace shirt and it will still have that feminine feel.




                                            (Buy Crop top here: Crop top )
                                             (Buy Skirt here: Skirt )
                                             (Buy similar Sandals: Sandals )


1 comments :

Thanks for reading!

 
blank'/>