Sunday, May 4, 2014

Always look in the back of your Closet.

This week I  discovered an outfit combo that I really liked. I was trying to figure out another way to avoid constantly wearing a cardigan. So I threw on a denim shirt and was pleasantly surprised at how it came together. This look can work with any shirt, I styled  it to be more casual. You can tuck in a chiffon shirt and leather jacket and its a totally different look.  I wore my sequin Vans with the first look, white Converses would also look nice . Personally I think any shoe would look cute with this look. It depends on weather you want casual, dressed up, or work appropriate.




                                              (Shop similar shirt here: Shirt )
                                               (Shop similar skirt here: Skirt )
   





0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

 
blank'/>