Sunday, April 27, 2014

Stay cool this Summer

      Soft cotton dresses are the best to beat the heat. It flows in the wind and doesn't get stuck to you. Granted the wind will blow up your skirt and its a Marilyn Monroe moment, but that's what shorts are for. This dress was a high low so I didn't have to worry all that much of anything showing.
        I styled this dress with black shoes but of course you pick any other shoe of your liking. This would look super cute with a nude wedge or a black wedge even.
    Now back to the shorts topic. I'm pretty sure everybody knows whats "chub rub". It's when your thighs rub together when you walk. It burns and its over all uncomfortable. To avoid that unnecessary pain wear shorts that are longer and tight. Spanxs  might even help to.  I've learned my lesson many times. I can spark a fire in summer if I try hard enough.


                                                           (Buy similar Dress here: Dress ) 



      

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

 
blank'/>