Monday, April 21, 2014

Maxi skirt obsessed

It's always appropriate to look and feel like a Grecian goddess. I'm not sure what it is about Maxi skirt that make me want to have hot boys lift me above their heads and carry me around. Add gold strappy sandals and i'm a goner.This time I styled the skirt with a fringe shirt and flower crown. If you're not into fringe swap it for a crop top. It does have a Coachella vibe, but Coachella is to far from New York so it'll do.
      My favorite Maxi is the chiffon kind. The way it flows and moves in the summer breeze feels and looks great. I have a white one but if white isn't your color style it your liking and look fabulous.

                                 
                                 
                                           (Shop skirt here:Skirt)


(shop Skirt here: Skirt)


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

 
blank'/>