Sunday, April 6, 2014

Jessica Simpson "Dany"

This week I ordered a pair of shoes that I've been absolutely lusting after. For months on end I'll look at them and contemplate the purchase. I finally bit the bullet and went for it. I brought them and fell in love. The shoe was on many websites and I didn't know which website to trust, so I went with zappos. On the site the shoe is called Black Winter Haze. They have 6 other options. In past collections Jessica Simpson has done this shoe in many colors and patterns, even a pair in sequins and velvet. This shoe is so versatile you can really wear them casual or dressed up.


I styled the shoes with a creme colored dress with a black pattern to not make the shoe so out of place.    

                                           


 This dress is white with a lace overlay that brings out the shoes more. I think the lace looks really good with the leather of the shoe. Leather and Lace.

                                             

                                         Thanks for reading!                                          

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

 
blank'/>