Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My make up favorites for an over night bag.

Recently I went away for the weekend, meaning that I had to pack minimal make up. It wasn't a hard task, but it also wasn't an easy one. What I ended up doing was anything that I put on my face that morning as I was getting ready,was going in my bag. 




First I started with my eyebrows. I love using the elf eyebrow kit because it gives me a pretty natural look to my spars crazy eyebrows.
            (Buy eyebrow kit here) It comes with a mini brush that works. Thats less to take on your trip.


I then start on my eye make up to make fall out cleaning easier. I used this sephora palette for the gold and neutral colors that look good with any outfit or occasion. 
The wonderful thing about this palette is the different sections that you can pull out and put in the smaller travel palette (buy this similar palette here )

For foundation I used the Mabyelline fit me! foundation in the color 330 caramel toffee.

                                                       (Buy foundation here )

The setting powder I used is my all time favorite powder, the e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder.

(Buy setting powder here )


For my blush and bronzer I used the  e.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder. I used the shade antigua it looks nice on my medium skin tone.

(Buy bronzer blush duo here )

    The mascara that I used was an old favorite and a new favorite. I recently started using the L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Waterproof Mascara. For my old favorite I used the Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara. These two together make the best volume and length ever.

(Buy the Rocket Here )
(Buy the Butterfly Here )

For my make up brushes I just grabbed my elf brushes and stuffed them in the bag. I did specifically grab my e.l.f small Tapered Brush which is great for setting my make up. 
These are pretty much the items that need to be in my over night bag. They work really well and I love them. I would defiantly recommend using these items to anyone.

Thank for reading!   


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

 
blank'/>